Net Initialisation commands for various networks.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 in by V Group

Hi guys,here are some of the useful tips for the various netwroks which could help u activate the internet package in your cell which is capable of useing internet. In my last post, i explained you how to connect your mobile to computer for accessing internet.
In this post , I will give you the extra initialisation commands for various networks.

for AIRTEL

AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","airtelgprs.com"

for AIRCEL

AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","aircelgprs.com"

for IDEA

AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","ideagprs.com"


for DOCOMO

AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET"

In my next post , I will give you the manual mobile configuration settings for these networks.

Check Out This Popular Posts

Buy me a Beer , if you like this Post

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Followers

Clicky Web Analytics